Building confident learners at Bambino’s Kindergarten Cranbourne West
Our early learning and long day care centre offers child care in Cranbourne West in a homely setting that is great for families living or commuting through Cranbourne West or nearby suburbs Cranbourne, Cranbourne North, Clyde North, Sandhurst and Dandenong South.
We understand how busy life can be for our families, so we offer a stress-free all-inclusive early education experience to make your life easier. From nutritious meals made fresh daily by our centre cook, Hey Dee Ho music and dance program, Spanish language lessons, yoga program and nappies – this is all included in the daily fee.
For your convenience we have on-site parking and open weekdays from 6.30am to 6.30pm.
See how we build confident learners at Bambino’s Kindergarten Cranbourne West. Book a tour today to see everything our childcare centre and team has to offer.
Why you’ll love Bambino’s Kindergarten Cranbourne West
|Outdoor play area||Freshly made meals|
|Extracurricular programs||Kindergarten program|
|Fees inclusive: nappies, wipes, meals||Daily updates to your phone|
- Qualified and longstanding team of educators who are devoted to creating a great relationship with your family to ensure your child’s learning experience is individualised to their needs.
- A comprehensive play-based curriculum guided by the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) for children from nursery through to kindergarten.
- Open outdoor play areas featuring a large yard, vegetable garden and play equipment for children to learn through play.
- Fees are inclusive of nappies, wipes, bedding and freshly made meals.
- Healthy and nutritious meals are prepared daily by our centre cook. We cater to all dietary requirements.
- A kindergarten program taught by a qualified early childhood teacher. The curriculum will assist to prepare your child socially and emotionally for their transition to primary school.
- Daily photos and updates are provided on our app so you are always up to date on your child’s learning and development.
- Specialised programs including Spanish language lessons, yoga and Hey Dee Ho music and movement program to develop fundamental skills.
- We regularly present educational children’s shows and welcome special guests to the centre to extend on the children’s learning.
- Our educators and children explore our local community with excursions to nearby parks and nature reserves.
- We proudly provide flexible hours (9-hour, 10-hour or full-day sessions) to allow families to make the most out of their Child Care Subsidy.
- A sustainability program that teaches children a sense of responsibility and connection to the world around them.
Get in touch with our Family Support Specialist team today or drop into our centre at your convenience to meet our team and find out more about us.
Get ready for school at Bambino’s Kindergarten
With longer and more convenient hours than traditional kindergartens – 6:30am to 6:30pm, five days a week, 52 weeks of the year – your child will be truly prepared for school and life beyond.
Our kindergarten program will prepare your child for school through:
- A comprehensive curriculum taught by qualified early childhood teachers
- Stimulating and purposeful learning environments
- A play-based learning approach that engages young minds
- The development of literacy and numeracy skills using real-life experiences
- A focus on social and emotional development
Book a tour today to experience the Bambino’s Kindergarten difference. We can’t wait to meet you and share this exciting journey with your family.
Rooms and Facilities
Bambino’s Kindergarten Cranbourne West provides early education and child care for children from nursery age through to kindergarten. Each room has been designed and set up to deliver the best early learning experience for your little one.
Our Nursery rooms provide:
- A homely, safe and secure environment for children to explore.
- Devoted and highly qualified educator team who truly care about children’s wellbeing and growth.
- Activities designed to grow physical and cognitive development, including tummy time, sensory play, music, singing, rhymes and reading.
- An open-door policy for families that allows them to drop in for a visit, a feed or a play at any time of the day.
Our Toddler rooms offer:
- Play-based activities including music, movement, memory and construction games that are designed to support sensory-motor and cognitive development.
- Enhanced social skills and self-confidence through group play.
- The ongoing development of language skills through reading and open-ended questions.
- Real-life and play-based experiences that allow children to engage in basic literacy and numeracy concepts.
Our Pre-Kindergarten and Kindergarten rooms provide:
- A Kindergarten program with a holistic curriculum focused on further developing literacy, numeracy and social skills.
- Interest-based learning placing children at the forefront of their early education experience.
- Play-based opportunities to further develop social skills and emotional development.
- A transition-to-school program.
Meet the Centre Manager – Kat Naismith
I began my career in early childhood education and care in 2013 and started working at Bambino’s Kindergarten Cranbourne West in 2017. I hold a Diploma in Early Childhood Education and Care.
I was inspired to take my journey into Early Childhood Education and Care due to previously having worked with children deemed at risk. This ignited a passion in me for educating and caring for all children no matter their circumstance and helping guide them to their very fullest potential. During my time in early childhood education, I have worked across all age groups, as an Assistant Centre Manager and now Centre Manager. Each and everyday I strive to challenge myself and grow as both a leader and teacher. Within my role I love being able to support each and every child, our centres’ families and our wonderful team. Every day is different and there is always something new to scaffold my own knowledge and practices.
During my time in Early Childhood Education, I have learnt that every single child is different. As an early childhood educator it has been my role to ensure that every child is valued and made to feel safe, secure and supported in order for them to grow to their fullest potential. By building on high quality relationships with every child, their family or guardians and drawing on my own knowledge as a professional it enables myself and my team to ensure that every individual is valued and supported.
My approach to supporting children on their learning and life journey could be described as dynamic, energetic and an ongoing pursuit of self-learning and reflection.
The benefits of a high-quality early childhood education program is limitless. Our team are trained to scaffold every child’s learning on all levels; we work very hard to ensure that as a team we are in a pursuit of ongoing learning and excellence. Our rooms are currently working on a language project to enhance children’s verbal language, vocabulary, comprehension and working memory; alongside learning the basic skills of AUSLAN to support language on all levels.
The Team at Bambino’s Kindergarten Cranbourne West are a collaboration of diverse and dedicated professionals in our field. Each team member brings something special to our centre to support each and every child. As a Centre Manager, I take pride in our team at Bambino’s and advocate for their hard work and passion. As a team we strive to provide a high-quality home like environment where each child has the opportunity to learn and grow.
We are a passionate Child Safe Organisation whose team members have the motivation, opportunity and capability to identify, investigate and report suspicions of child abuse and neglect, which may occur within the centre or in the child’s home. Bambino’s Kindergarten Cranbourne West has committed to creating a child safe culture by adopting the ten National Child Safe Principles based on the Royal Commission’s recommendations.
We aim to create a child safe environment where all children are respected, valued and encouraged to reach their full potential, and as such all staff bino’s Kindergarten Cranbourne West uphold the rights of children as a primary consideration. They also act in the best interests of the child, consistent with the UN Convention on the Rights of the Child.
The biggest thing in supporting our families is a high level of communication. In order for this to happen we ensure that we are available to help throughout each day. We encourage families feedback in order to help us improve and further support our children and families. We have an open-door policy and welcome all families each and every day. We hold numerous yearly celebrations where we welcome parents/guardians to come into the centre, including but not limited to beginning of year teacher meet and greets to end of year Christmas celebrations and Kindergarten graduation.
Enrolling at our centre is a nice and streamlined process, we aim to turn families anxiety into relief. We are always here to assist our families and are happy to help with anything from assisting with applying for your childcare subsidy, completing enrolment forms to providing flexible orientation and meetings with our team.
See how we build confident learners at Bambino’s Kindergarten Cranbourne West. Book a tour today to see everything our centre and team has to offer.