Building confident learners at Bambino’s Kindergarten Fairwater (Harrington Park)
Our early learning and long day care centre offers child care in Harrington Park in a homely setting that is great for families living or commuting through Harrington Park or nearby suburbs Narellan or Oran Park.
We understand how busy life can be for our modern families, so we offer a stress-free all-inclusive early education experience to make your life easier. From nutritious meals made fresh daily by our centre cook, art studio, regular centre events and excursions and nappies and wipes – all included in the daily fee.
Why you’ll love Bambino’s Kindergarten Fairwater
|Spacious Outdoor area||Healthy, fresh made meals|
|Nappies and Wipes||On-site Parking|
|Sustainability Program||Art Studio|
- Dedicated and qualified educator team who are devoted to creating a great relationship with your family to ensure your child’s learning experience is individualised to their needs.
- A comprehensive play-based curriculum guided by the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) for children from nursery through to kindergarten.
- Spacious outdoor play areas featuring a large yard, vegetable garden and play equipment for children to learn through play.
- Fees are inclusive of nappies and wipes.
- Healthy and nutritious meals are prepared daily by our centre cook.
- A kindergarten program is led by a bachelor qualified early childhood teacher. The curriculum will prepare your child socially and emotionally for the next step in their early learning journey.
- Never miss a moment of your child’s day with regular photos and updates on your child’s learning experience through on our parent communication app.
- We proudly provide flexible hours (9-hour, 10-hour or full-day sessions) to allow families to make the most out of their Child Care Subsidy.
- Our educators and children explore our local community with excursions to nearby parks and nature reserves.
- We regularly present educational children’s shows and welcome special guests to the centre to extend on the children’s learning.
- A sustainability program that teaches children a sense of responsibility and connection to the world around them.
Meet the Centre Manager – Kimberlee Bond
I have worked in early education for over 15 years and I hold a Diploma.
I love being able to being able to provide an environment that allows the children to learn and grow. I have a great team who all work very hard to provide a high quality care service to all the children enrolled.
We have a large service that allows us to separate the children in to specific age groups and also the outdoor spaces are divided to allow all age groups to play appropriately in their space. We have 4 speciality rooms in our 3 – 5 year old building, they are the craft room, the library, the science and technology room and the sensory room which allows the children to explore these rooms in smaller groups. Looking forward to seeing you.
Book a tour today to experience the Bambino’s Kindergarten difference. We can’t wait to meet you and share this exciting journey with your family.
Rooms and Facilities
Bambino’s Kindergarten Fairwater provides early education and child care for children from nursery age through to kindergarten. Each room has been designed and set up to deliver the best early learning experience for your little one.
Our Nursery rooms (0 – 14 months and 14 months – 24 months) provide:
- A homely, safe and secure environment for children to explore.
- Devoted and highly qualified educator team who truly care about children’s wellbeing and growth.
- Activities designed to grow physical and cognitive development, including tummy time, sensory play, music, singing, rhymes and reading.
- An open-door policy for families that allows them to drop in for a visit, a feed or a play at any time of the day.
Our Toddler rooms (2 years – 3 years and 3 years – 4 years) offer:
- Play-based activities including music, movement, memory and construction games that are designed to support sensory-motor and cognitive development.
- Enhanced social skills and self-confidence through group play.
- The ongoing development of language skills through reading and open-ended questions.
- Real-life and play-based experiences that allow children to engage in basic literacy and numeracy concepts.
Our Pre-Kindergarten and Kindergarten rooms (3 years – 5 years) provide:
- A Kindergarten program with a holistic curriculum focused on further developing literacy, numeracy and social skills.
- Interest-based learning placing children at the forefront of their early education experience.
- Play-based opportunities to further develop social skills and emotional development.
- A transition-to-school program.
- With longer and more convenient hours than traditional kindergartens – 6:00am to 6:00pm, five days a week, 52 weeks of the year – your child will be truly prepared for school and life beyond.