- 103 Breens Road, Cranbourne West, VIC 3977, Australia
- Monday 6:30 AM - 6:30 PM
- Tuesday 6:30 AM - 6:30 PM
- Wednesday 6:30 AM - 6:30 PM
- Thursday 6:30 AM - 6:30 PM
- Friday 6:30 AM - 6:30 PM
Building confident learners at Bambino’s Kindergarten Cranbourne West
Welcome to Bambino’s Kindergarten Cranbourne West. We provide child care and early education for families living or commuting through Cranbourne West or nearby suburbs Cranbourne, Cranbourne North, Clyde North, Sandhurst, and Dandenong South. Our homely Cranbourne West child care centre offers early childhood education for children aged 6 weeks to 6 years from 6:30am – 6:30 pm.
Our childcare centre in Cranbourne West has an amazing team of highly qualified and passionate early childhood teachers and educators are dedicated to ensuring every child feels safe, nurtured, and inspired throughout their early years’ education journey. We provide families with daily updates and photos detailing their child’s learning and development, which is accessible on our family app.
Spacious and resource rich environments
Bambino’s Kindergarten Cranbourne West is designed to be a home away from home that encourages every child’s exploration. The resource-rich early learning environments at our child care centre have been carefully designed to immerse your child into a world of exploration, curiosity, and learning.
Each learning space extends onto our beautiful outdoor environment, which encourages endless ways and opportunities for play! Our large undercover outdoor environments include climbing fortes, swings, a sensory track, a yarning circle, and sandpits for children to safely develop their strength, balance, and self-confidence through play-based learning. Our children also help take care of our pet rabbits and the plants in our garden beds.
Dedicated and passionate team of educators
Our longstanding team of passionate early childhood educators make up the heart of our Cranbourne West early learning centre. We know each child has unique talents and interests. Our experienced educators are passionate about helping every child succeed in discovering their identity and become confident, happy, and resilient learners. We are a multicultural early learning centre with several languages being spoken across our team.
Delicious, healthy meals prepared on site
We provide children with nutrient-rich, fresh and seasonal whole foods created to please even the fussiest of eaters. For variety, our menu rotates every four weeks, with our cook catering to the unique dietary requirements of every child. At our Cranbourne West early learning centre, our chef makes a birthday cake for every child celebrating their birthday, and we offer cooking experiences with our chef.
Here at Bambino’s Kindergarten Cranbourne West, we believe that by encouraging active participation in food preparation – children learn to appreciate and understand the importance of healthy eating.
We look forward to partnering with you and your family to provide information, support, and high-quality early education and care in your child’s formative years. Contact our Family Support Team to start your journey today.
Play Based Early Learning Curriculum
Play is essential to every child’s learning and development. It enables children to make decisions, learn, take risks, and have fun. At our Cranbourne West child care centre, our experienced team plan play-based learning activities in line with national standards. The Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) is designed to engage in your child’s interests and allow them to experience each day in a new way, supporting their learning in the lead-up to primary school.
Our Early Learning Curriculum also provides children with:
- Real Life experiences: Children participate in fun and exciting experiences such as woodworking, harvesting the veggie garden, caring for our pet rabbits and basic cooking skills.
- Sustainability Program: We participate in sustainability projects that help children embed sustainable practices into everyday life. Children learn about recycling, conserving water, growing food, and the importance of looking after and protecting our planet.
- Music and movement program: Our music programs have been designed to help develop fundamental skills that help support children’s self-regulation, memory, and concentration.
- Sports program: Our Sports Hero program is designed to encourage activity and movement, while also building the children’s motor skills.
- Community engagement activities: We often have visits from local community Schools, librarians, local emergency services, waters safety programmes, wildlife incursions, and other community services from Cranbourne West to help familiarise the children with their local community. Our children go on regular community walks as excursions. Our centre offers an exciting events calendar, highlighting and celebrating all the cultures and traditions of the families who attend our centre.
Rooms and Facilities
Bambino’s Kindergarten Cranbourne West provides early education and child care for children from nursery age through to kindergarten. Each room has been designed and set up to deliver the best early learning experience for your little one.
Our Nursery rooms provide:
- A homely, safe and secure environment for children to explore.
- Devoted and highly qualified educator team who truly care about children’s wellbeing and growth.
- Activities designed to grow physical and cognitive development, including tummy time, sensory play, music, singing, rhymes and reading.
- An open-door policy for families that allows them to drop in for a visit, a feed or a play at any time of the day.
Our Toddler rooms offer:
- Play-based activities including music, movement, memory and construction games that are designed to support sensory-motor and cognitive development.
- Enhanced social skills and self-confidence through group play.
- The ongoing development of language skills through reading and open-ended questions.
- Real-life and play-based experiences that allow children to engage in basic literacy and numeracy concepts.
Our Pre-Kindergarten and Kindergarten rooms provide:
- A Kindergarten program with a holistic curriculum focused on further developing literacy, numeracy and social skills.
- Interest-based learning placing children at the forefront of their early education experience.
- Play-based opportunities to further develop social skills and emotional development.
- A transition-to-school program.
Meet the Centre Manager
My early learning journey started in 1994. I joined Bambino’s Cranbourne West in 2022. I hold a Diploma in early childhood education and care.
I chose this career path because I am a big advocate of early childhood education. Children’s early years’ experiences deeply affect their future physical, cognitive, emotional and social development. Optimising the early years of children’s lives is the best investment we can make to ensure their future success. I love building open and honest relationships with families, educators and other professionals, working together towards the best outcomes for all children.
I learned in this career that we should never underestimate a child’s intelligence, determination and abilities. Each child learns differently, so extending individual interests assists in promoting the want for learning, confidence and participation. My career goal is to provide a safe, fun and forever-evolving environment for all children and families.
We have a multicultural, friendly, dedicated and knowledgeable team of teachers and educators, as well as our much-loved centre chef Manu. Many of the team have been here at Bambino’s for 10+ years and consider themselves family. Many of our team members speak several languages and are happy to assist.
We support families by offering a safe environment, building open, honest relationships, checking in with families regularly, following up efficiently when called upon by families, regular communication about the child/ren’s progress and centre events, and always being available.
Our families love Bambino's Cranbourne West
- Fees effective from 10 July 2023
- Fees effective from 10 July 2023
- Fees effective from 10 July 2023
Frequently Asked Questions
What can I expect from a centre tour?
A centre tour is a convenient way to experience the centre of your choice and meet with our qualified educators at a time suitable to your family schedule. Bambino’s also offers the virtual tour option in all our centres. Click here to book a tour online.
On the day of the tour, you’ll have the opportunity to observe practices and interactions within the centre environment. You’ll be able to see all the rooms and playgrounds, ask the team members any questions you have in mind, and get all the information you need to make the best decision for your child.
Do I have to be on a waitlist?
Bambino’s Family Support team will add your child’s name to our waitlist if one of our centres is currently full in your child’s age group. We will then contact you as soon as a place becomes available.
We also do monthly check-ins to review the availability, and you will receive a text message confirming if you’re still happy to remain on the waitlist each month. If you would like to get an update at any point, you’re welcome to reach out on our Web Chat or give us a call.
Our Family Support team can also help you find more G8 early learning centres near you, with the same offerings at the Bambino’s centre you are interested in that have immediate availability.
What can I do to help my child prepare for starting care?
It’s common for a child to experience separation anxiety when they first start child care. When you’re getting ready to start child care, you can help your child overcome anxieties by visiting the child care centre together for a Stay and Play session, and easing into new routines at home.
Click here to read more tips about how to make the transition easier for your child.
What should I pack my child for their first day?
Most of our Bambino’s child care and early education centres offer the following:
- Nappies and wipes
- Sunscreen and hats
- Nutritious meals prepared by our in-house cook
Some centres also provide sheets and formula, so you may not need to remember to pack them.
For nursery children, be sure to bring: nappy rash cream, dummies, bottles and teats, comfort toys or blankets, three spare outfits, spare socks and a plastic bag for wet clothes.
For toddlers and preschool or kindergarten-aged children, it’s best to bring: spare underwear, water bottle or sippy cup, sun hat, closed-toe shoes, two spare outfits, spare socks and a plastic bag for wet clothes.
Plus anything else your individual child may need, such as breast milk, a sleeping bag, a comforter or medication.
It’s best to speak to your centre of choice for a full list of everything included.
How do I get updates on my child's day?
Bambino’s uses Xplor Home as our family communication app. It is the best and easiest way to keep track of your child’s day. After you enrol your child with the centre, you can utilise Xplor Home to book child care days, manage your account, receive the photographs that capture your child’s learning, learn about your child’s progress, as well as keep up-to-date with upcoming centre events and important information.
What if my child gets sick?
If your child shows signs of an infectious illness when they arrive at the centre or becomes sick during the day, you may be notified that you need to make alternative arrangements or pick up your child from the centre, and keep them home until they are no longer infectious. While we understand that this can be inconvenient, Bambino’s is committed to maintaining a healthy environment and reducing the risk of infection for all children.
Under the Child Care Subsidy (CCS), families are allowed 42 absence days per child, per financial year. These can be taken for any reason, including public holidays and when children are sick, without the need for families to provide documentation.