- 35-37 Fairwater Drive Harrington Park, NSW 2567 Australia
- Monday 6:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Tuesday 6:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Wednesday 6:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Thursday 6:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Friday 6:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Welcome to Bambino’s Kindergarten Fairwater!
Our early learning and long day care centre offers child care in a homely setting that is great for families living or commuting through Harrington Park or nearby suburbs Narellan or Oran Park.
We understand how busy life can be for our modern families, so we offer a stress-free all-inclusive early education experience to make your life easier. From nutritious meals made fresh daily by our centre cook, art studio, regular centre events and excursions and nappies and wipes – all included in the daily fee.
See how we build confident learners at Bambino’s Kindergarten Fairwater. Get in touch with our Family Support Specialist team on 1800 517 231 or book a tour today to see what we have to offer.
Why you’ll love Bambino’s Kindergarten Fairwater
- Dedicated and qualified educator team who are devoted to creating a great relationship with your family to ensure your child’s learning experience is individualised to their needs.
- A comprehensive play-based curriculum guided by the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) for children from nursery through to kindergarten.
- Spacious outdoor play areas featuring a large yard, vegetable garden and play equipment for children to learn through play.
- Fees are inclusive of nappies and wipes.
- Healthy and nutritious meals are prepared daily by our centre cook.
- A kindergarten program is led by a bachelor qualified early childhood teacher. The curriculum will prepare your child socially and emotionally for the next step in their early learning journey.
- Never miss a moment of your child’s day with regular photos and updates on your child’s learning experience through on our parent communication app.
- We proudly provide flexible hours (9-hour, 10-hour or full-day sessions) to allow families to make the most out of their Child Care Subsidy.
- Our educators and children explore our local community with excursions to nearby parks and nature reserves.
- We regularly present educational children’s shows and welcome special guests to the centre to extend on the children’s learning.
- A sustainability program that teaches children a sense of responsibility and connection to the world around them.
Rooms and curriculum
Bambino’s Kindergarten Fairwater provides early education and child care for children from nursery age through to kindergarten. Each room has been designed and set up to deliver the best early learning experience for your little one.
Our Nursery rooms (0 – 14 months and 14 months – 24 months) provide:
- A homely, safe and secure environment for children to explore.
- Devoted and highly qualified educator team who truly care about children’s wellbeing and growth.
- Activities designed to grow physical and cognitive development, including tummy time, sensory play, music, singing, rhymes and reading.
- An open-door policy for families that allows them to drop in for a visit, a feed or a play at any time of the day.
Our Toddler rooms (2 years – 3 years and 3 years – 4 years) offer:
- Play-based activities including music, movement, memory and construction games that are designed to support sensory-motor and cognitive development.
- Enhanced social skills and self-confidence through group play.
- The ongoing development of language skills through reading and open-ended questions.
- Real-life and play-based experiences that allow children to engage in basic literacy and numeracy concepts.
Our Pre-Kindergarten and Kindergarten rooms (3 years – 5 years) provide:
- A Kindergarten program with a holistic curriculum focused on further developing literacy, numeracy and social skills.
- Interest-based learning placing children at the forefront of their early education experience.
- Play-based opportunities to further develop social skills and emotional development.
- A transition-to-school program.
- With longer and more convenient hours than traditional kindergartens – 6:00am to 6:00pm, five days a week, 52 weeks of the year – your child will be truly prepared for school and life beyond.
Meet the Centre Manager
I have worked in early education for over 15 years and I hold a Diploma.
I love being able to being able to provide an environment that allows the children to learn and grow. I have a great team who all work very hard to provide a high quality care service to all the children enrolled.
We have a large service that allows us to separate the children in to specific age groups and also the outdoor spaces are divided to allow all age groups to play appropriately in their space. We look forward to welcoming you into our centre.
Our families love Bambino's Fairwater
- Fees effective from 10 July 2023
- Fees effective from 10 July 2023
- Fees effective from 10 July 2023
Frequently Asked Questions
What can I expect from a centre tour?
A centre tour is a convenient way to experience the centre of your choice and meet with our qualified educators at a time suitable to your family schedule. Bambino’s also offers the virtual tour option in all our centres. Click here to book a tour online.
On the day of the tour, you’ll have the opportunity to observe practices and interactions within the centre environment. You’ll be able to see all the rooms and playgrounds, ask the team members any questions you have in mind, and get all the information you need to make the best decision for your child.
Do I have to be on a waitlist?
Bambino’s Family Support team will add your child’s name to our waitlist if one of our centres is currently full in your child’s age group. We will then contact you as soon as a place becomes available.
We also do monthly check-ins to review the availability, and you will receive a text message confirming if you’re still happy to remain on the waitlist each month. If you would like to get an update at any point, you’re welcome to reach out on our Web Chat or give us a call.
Our Family Support team can also help you find more G8 early learning centres near you, with the same offerings at the Bambino’s centre you are interested in that have immediate availability.
What can I do to help my child prepare for starting care?
It’s common for a child to experience separation anxiety when they first start child care. When you’re getting ready to start child care, you can help your child overcome anxieties by visiting the child care centre together for a Stay and Play session, and easing into new routines at home.
Click here to read more tips about how to make the transition easier for your child.
What should I pack my child for their first day?
Most of our Bambino’s child care and early education centres offer the following:
- Nappies and wipes
- Sunscreen and hats
- Nutritious meals prepared by our in-house cook
Some centres also provide sheets and formula, so you may not need to remember to pack them.
For nursery children, be sure to bring: nappy rash cream, dummies, bottles and teats, comfort toys or blankets, three spare outfits, spare socks and a plastic bag for wet clothes.
For toddlers and preschool or kindergarten-aged children, it’s best to bring: spare underwear, water bottle or sippy cup, sun hat, closed-toe shoes, two spare outfits, spare socks and a plastic bag for wet clothes.
Plus anything else your individual child may need, such as breast milk, a sleeping bag, a comforter or medication.
It’s best to speak to your centre of choice for a full list of everything included.
How do I get updates on my child's day?
Bambino’s uses Xplor Home as our family communication app. It is the best and easiest way to keep track of your child’s day. After you enrol your child with the centre, you can utilise Xplor Home to book child care days, manage your account, receive the photographs that capture your child’s learning, learn about your child’s progress, as well as keep up-to-date with upcoming centre events and important information.
What if my child gets sick?
If your child shows signs of an infectious illness when they arrive at the centre or becomes sick during the day, you may be notified that you need to make alternative arrangements or pick up your child from the centre, and keep them home until they are no longer infectious. While we understand that this can be inconvenient, Bambino’s is committed to maintaining a healthy environment and reducing the risk of infection for all children.
Under the Child Care Subsidy (CCS), families are allowed 42 absence days per child, per financial year. These can be taken for any reason, including public holidays and when children are sick, without the need for families to provide documentation.